* One prize pack per winner who will also request 2 songs to be played over
the air (total: 5 prizes per week)
* No substitutions, no cash refunds, no cash value. Prizes may not be
negotiated and all prizes are non-transferable (unless otherwise
* Contest is open to all 95.3 KUIC Listeners who have not won a prize
within the past thirty days of the start of the current contest.
* Contestants must be eighteen or older.
III. HOW TO PLAY
1) Listeners can email their requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 707-446-0122 or mail to
2) Contest will continue until further notice. Contest may be cancelled at KUIC's discretion.
3) One request will be read each day Monday through Friday at 5 pm on Donna Perry’s show and the 2 songs requested will follow.
4) Additional ways to win may be announced at KUIC's discretion.
5) Prizes furnished are in exchange for promotional consideration.
IV. LEGAL RESTRICTIONS AND RELEASES
1) All winners (or parent/legal guardian if winner is under eighteen) are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, duties or fees applicable to prize winners.
2) All contestants grant permission for KUIC to use their voices, names, and likeness, voice and the fact that he she won the prize in all areas incidental to the contest.
3) KUIC reserves the right to discontinue contest at any time and to disqualify any contestants who do not adhere to contest rules.
4) All prizes won from KUIC will be mailed unless designated otherwise. KUIC is not responsible for any delays that may occur because of the U.S. Postal Service. All prizes designated for pick up from the KUIC Studio must be redeemed within a thirty day period from the date prizes are won. Prizes may be picked up at the KUIC Studio at
5) KUIC reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of comparable value should a problem arise with the original intended prize. This does not include problems associated with mail delivery as previously stated in #4.
6) Only one winner per household per contest will be honored.
7) Employees and immediate family members of employees of KUIC, Coast Radio Company, Inc ...and its participating contest sponsors are not eligible (immediate family member is defined as: (father, mother, sister, brother, daughter or son husband, wife, stepchildren, grandparents).
8) Winners release Coast Radio Company Inc., or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and participating sponsors from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
9) Other ways of winning may be announced at KUIC’s discretion
10) Entrants and winners agree to be bound by the Official Contest Rules and the decision of Coast Radio Company Inc., will be final and binding in all respects.
11) Complete rules and prize descriptions are available by sending a stamped self- addressed envelope to Promotions, KUIC,